Friday, September 14, 2007

Chenglit- gambate!

Day by day the feeling of insecurity seems to decrease. I know where i want to go. Mayb influence by others. But i believe somehow this is wat God want for my life drawing. The picture will be souless when ppl only go for surface elements. Therefore, i willing to be the drawing paper n He will be the artist to colour it.Ppl that influence me, i'll consider as the message that he wanted me to know n realise. He want to lead me to the place that suit me most. I know my life wud b happier when i hav the foundation of believe..

Never take things for granted. Everything has the purpose. I'll try to find my balance when my future, career and relationship is concern. Try to change. Change to a person that willing to learn. Never ego. You always find somebody that is better than u in certain field.

In am nobody now. Somebody later...

No comments: