I learn to appreciate the day when i can eat normally, drink happily and sleep soundly..
This seems like too luxurious when one is sick~
My stomach is so so ~!@#$%$#@!~ pain! !
Doc said : My gastric pain might be due to the medicine (given by USM's doctor) . I went to USM hospital last week when my head is attack by some sickness. haiz. Hopeless, doctor!
Good things never cheap, cheap things never good! (Same applies to doc)
Hope that i will get soon well!
Today i went to "one of my favorite lecturer's" class. Though the way he conveys his msg is abit hard to understand. But i believe successful men hav their own way to make things done.
I'll get thru this soon~ Hope to see a healthy me soon! i miss her~=p
3 comments:
i miss her too :(
sobz
Stil pain like helll~~
Sob sobzz
lit,,faster faster get well...
Post a Comment