I did something funny yesterday. I bought a pendrive and printer on the last 2 weeks of my Final Sems. I know i shud buy them on the 1st day enroll as a undergrad student..=p
My 4GB Pendrive.. i wanted to buy HP wan.. but is darn small. I scare i'll lose it by tomolo .. =p
This is the 2nd pendrive i bought after 128MB with the price of RM120...
i lov3 it too!! =))
That is my leg... =p
The cheapest printer.. coz 'someone' told me, the main reason is only to print.. =p
I think this is good enuff d.. =) I'm mummy's good gal. Learn how to save before i know how to earn...
2 comments:
yeng wor.Nice printer and pendrive tho~ huhuhu. Take care lu
Haha.. u too take care!
I tot many go for laser printer d.. Im stil way too outdated! Inkjet printer.. aha
Post a Comment