Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weekends is always too short!

The night where the gals meet again..~ 
Im so happy to meet up with old frens.. ehe *though v r not old yet*


Nite in coffee island~ sien~~


Our routine again~ 

Insist to take a full body picture. I seldom have one. =p
Thanks to special promotion... thx ya technician. hehe. Oh ya, & of course Joey.

As usual GAIN FAT ~ 


Dinner of the day~ 

Thanks to Nee's mom..
Btw, Nee tipu my RM10.. =p

Had a great weekends with frens.. Oh ya, i had 1 pints of stouts.Thanks ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I started this sentence I know that and You know who are behind this article.

"Is hard for someone to describe themselves. " this showed that you have found yourself for quite sometime already and You are not a person who get lost most of the time . You are quite a master mind in most of the things..... Kakakaka

Relax a bit and dont get angry of my comment . Okie

chenglit said...

Ishhh....

Y u comment anonymously? No fair...