Everyone has their own story.......
Mine begin with a pint of guinness draught!
I know being a gal,
I might not be loyal enough,
might not be caring enough,
might not be good enough.
I'm trying to be the best for all...
but somehow,
my heart gets naughty! (sounds similar to someone)
[The HEAD]
Everything goes smoothly at the beginning..
since Day 1 i know u.
[The GUINNESS]
The feeling get stronger n stronger... Deep inside my heart i feel so grateful to have u accompany me whenever i need you.
[The GLASS]
I hope to hold u tight for the rest of time....
I love u, my guinness~~
I jus had a full pint yesterday...
Loves it!


3 comments:
haha.. nice to see, nice to hold, once DRUNK, considered SOLD...:P
since when you drink yest? oh... after us you guys went out ? i felt left out.:(
anyway..no prob..there are plenty from the keg more to drink.
Nee... U shud write ur story.
Cheng, u head le... This blog i wrote before yesterday gathering le.. Hehe.. i had a pint on Fri nite, not Sat nite. =P
Post a Comment