Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Me~ Officially a Master student. =]

After long long long waiting for the new sems......

At last i decided to register on the 8 Dec 2009. =]
*I even "puak puwei" ask my angkong is this a good day to register*
(my cute mom tot i wanna register "married", funny betul!)

As usual i stuck in ips for hours to get this done.....


Ta da.......

I got my matric card d. Is ORANGIE~




i personally prefer the old one...... 

So im now officially migrate from 90488 to P-RM0034/09(R)
Wat a long matric numbers!

Pray hard that i will grad as soon as possible. =)
Start to feel the excitement of doing research..... 
but in 10 days time i'll b holidaying ...

Ishh.. Dilemma....

Anyway, im happy with my matric card, and my position as a post-grad student...
I'll humbly learn all i can... Wish me luck! 

3 comments:

choonyann said...

congrats ~
then wanna come back to work??

yoongting said...

All the best to you!!! :)

and... CONGRATS!

chenglit said...

ChoonYann : Let me consider.. haha!
Ting: Thanks.. =P