Monday, March 1, 2010

I miss u!


=P

After pending my work for so long. 
At lease i can start wit my work d.

But when i realise is time to start.. ..
At the same time i can  see the deadlines is near.

Urghhh!!

I jus need a lil more time. 

Or i shud jus say...
A lil more disciplines, 
A lil more determination,
A lil more concentration. 

But i've a good start i guess. 
Remember to wake me up early in the morning. 

I need quality sleep. Take away all my worries. Please.. Jus for this few weeks before i leave. 
PLease .. please.....

I wanna get this done. I WANNA GET THIS DONE.

Perhaps i will!!


Me in Purple!

4 comments:

h33ycheng said...

sorry dear, i couldnt' help but laughing everytime i see ur ss pictures. haha..but it's nice..just abit weird. :P

you'll finished it. like Sggs saying, "if there's a will, there's alw a way"

chenglit said...

My ss picture very different rite? Not like the lala type. =P. I know u agree with that. Haha. No problem at lease i bring laughter to your life. GOod deeds.!

Yea. yea.. Hopefully i will..

c3 said...

i wann compliment, this is indeed a seducing SS pic... =]

chenglit said...

seducing while im reading my journals. =p

Anyway, i take it as a compliments. hehe. Thanks.