Wednesday, October 20, 2010

211010. Thursday.

It has been a while... that i've been thinking bout this. Sometimes, snap judgement might be so true. Too much data might leads to unnecessary distraction.

Is such a complicated mechanism in betw human that makes every friendship so unique. I appreciate 'em. I really do.

Thanks for such an early wish. Sweat. I know you're my friend forever (sounds so cheessy). One day we might grow apart. We might disagree on what the others doing but deep inside we'll still support without much questions. That is what we need and what we can do as friend. I believe we love to do so too. It's something unconscious.

Believe it or not, i know you're the one. since we first met.

3 comments:

h33ycheng said...

DAMN!! i am not the first???

c3 said...

happy birthday!!!
hv an awesome one =]]

chenglit said...

Cheng: You are first but hor you wish to early mah!
CCC: Thank you , thank you!