Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2come1

I am adamant that I'm going to get it done by this freaking month. I just want to get this over. I despise all those jargons. I just want to stop using scholar google by typing all the keywords that i can think of. Trying to download the journals and been notified that I can't get the full access of that articles. Then log into the USM databases and try to hit the keywords. Then the utmost familiar line will pop up saying that USM doesn't buy this articles. Help!

I'll pay you a myriad of gold if you help me to complete this. If and only if i can.

While everyone is very busy doing their own work in the office, struggling how to write their journals and thesis. I'm munching my hello panda like nobody business. I'm using my precious 15min to write this post. OMG... i shall go back and continue my work!

*I shall not despair. Someone/something please invigorate me!.. @ lil more to go ...

1 comment:

h33ycheng said...

how can this post sound 2 bcome 1. but girl.gambate... if it's neought to invigorate u..^