Yesterday Nee asked me what is my new year resolution. I answered her, what a lame question. Lol. But then i did answered her. I said, 'to love those that hates me'. She said.... IMPOSSIBLE. Hahaha..
Whatever it is. New Year is here. I did not have any fancy countdowns, did not have any New Year resolution (doesnt mean im gonna do nothing).. and I dont plan to reminisce my 2010 (It's an awesome year for me though) because i know 2011 would be definitely be a great one.
Btw, while im browsing thru my pictures.. i saw the pictures below. Did i change a lot or i just change my hairstyle?
Tada.....

2011 ~ Hello 2011.. I gonna love you so much. Let's roll!
Picture tells a thousand words or just hide the hidden facts? Ho ho ho.. Happy new year everyone. Suddenly, Im engulfed with this overwhelming of excitement that anything would happen in 2011. tee hee..


No comments:
Post a Comment