Wednesday, February 9, 2011

after and before

I'm sick for a few days. Why everyone fall sick. I sick, u sick, nee sick, everyone sick. What a good reason not to work right? Anyway, the only thing i do is cook for myself. 

I cook congee for myself. So awesome. Full of love to myself. I din get better. But I just continue to eat everything. I'm crazy and i got worst. I'm still sick. =(

Then today.... i got too lazy to cook (first). Then i went to do some make up (practice).  
Then followed by my superb vain picture. 

Cheng said: My talent is to be vain. oomg. is that a talent? whatever. Im talented like this. 

I likey the pale look. I'm sick like that..

Ommmg.. believe it or not, i still eat chinese new year *cookies/biscuits. Now you know why i sick. 
I need to slim down... i need to to tooooo.

A closer look for my make up.




Nee said, I look ugly but then she saved my picture down to be her wallpaper. To keep her away from her work. I dont really get it. But okay.






Me... vain like this. I'm sick. I'm the boss. I can do whatever i want.




This is the original me , without make up. After and before? What an unintelligence post. Haha..If, i were you. I wont waste my time to read until here. But then.. i already robe your 5min in your lifetime. Now, it is mine. =p

I dont know what am i doing.
I dont know what you want me to do.
uishh.

No comments: