Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I jus dunno how.......

Feel so moody today. Look up i cud see the view is block by the haze out side... after a few days of heavy rains..we stil cant have back the clear n nice view of Penang. That reminds me of me myself. No matter how much effort u pour in...certain things/peoples you cant get rid of. (Is this something good) V cant format or undo our hardisk.. =p (So think twice b4 v keep anything inside) There is no second chance.....

I got a list of tasks for me to do....But i jus need a lil escape. 
~JOURNALS...
~Master 
~Financial
~Resign (Hopefully, my boss doesnt see this.)
~Holidays
~Planning....

I need more time..... for me to brush up my skill.... 
=)

*Is so pathetic im blogging in the GYM*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In IT term we can roll back and recover things that been formatted or erase in real life human form is different