Friday, July 31, 2009

A lil gal i am~

I always think that im a lil gal.. Im too tiny to be seen (This might be true physically also).

I need more courage and confident to make a decision. Any decisions. I used to think and think.. used to re-think and re-think. (The only decision that i make fast might be chances for me to earn lil money in my pocket). All this doesnt seems to be correct. Everything seems to be so confusing and not in order. How to rectify? Nothing much that i can do. Jus smile....(Will this really help?)

One of my fren said that my tall girl got temper problem, but im even worst, i got attitude problem. Im stun for a moment. Then, i thnk that is pretty true.... Im so indecisive at times. I dont know how to make decision. I dont wish to bring any negatives impact to any parties. I want to be good in all. A lesson to learn for this young girl.... YOU CANT PLEASED EVERYONE. How can i help myself? I pray hard that i can really overcome this. Pray that tommorrow will be a better day for all.......

Ppl tends to get emo when they are expose to the environment.... Pictures, musics, memories,...........
( I guess is not something bad)


*Had a great weekends dating with my journals* =)

2 comments:

LiYing said...

hey girl.. although i do not know much of what you are going through but i know you will be strong enough to accept challenges that is put on you.. you are not alone. i am indecisive at times too.. no worries...
best of luck!!! =) and i shall see you real soon.. Cheers!!!

chenglit said...

Thanks ying!...

Mayb v r jus libran... =)