Monday, November 2, 2009

iBored~

This is the person that is very da*n busy with her research!

Believe can?

Bored bored.... Jus finish finding contacts.... *lazylazy*

I jus wanna go home *makan*... but everyone here, stil working hard (with their own stuff) 

Grhhh... i have a report to read.. (i can do it at home rite? hehe)

I wanna go wanna go ... wanna go home.. Grhhhh.....

~!@#$%%^^&&*(())__+ 
(Note: This doesnt mean something bad, Im running out of words to describe home much i wanna go home)


<>>>>>


..............


......

..
.


.




.


.









I wish i got a twins! So i can be here and at the same relaxing at home.. Best!

=) =)

*You can see how stress i am....* 
I officially gone crazy!

2 comments:

jennyCKN said...

thnk God for no twins.

baby nikon is getting dusty.. fully abandoned

looking fwd for the real trip out there.. tho it's less than 2 months, feeling is still a long long wayyyy to go. im also going crazy soon.

=(

chenglit said...

Haha.. i tot who wil comment on my blog..
Is the busy girl.....

Feel free to comment on my pics.. =)