Haiz.
Wonder wat's in love? I realise people around me keep suffering with it..
Flash back those days.... when i need to study and at the same going thru all the "ridiculous time" jus bcoz of sOmeOne's betray!!
(Luckily, im here now!!)
I have no choice but leave it for time to heal.....
After you are far gone. The one that remains is jus memory.. =)
(You can jus turn back with a smile and say, NO BIG DEAL!)
I guess, this is jus the process.... Everyone might go thru it....
To me, whenever i face any of this problems, i would step back and look at a bigger picture...
There are much more than we can imagine... relationship is jus a lil small portion of our life. With it of coz is GREAT!, without it wont be too miserable too..
Relationship gets more complicated coz is a combination of X and Y. There are from different planets. With those chemical reaction, it wud be sweet at the beginning. (If not i bet, the X & Y wudnt be together, rite?)
Y: No big deal... is jus a small matter!!
X: Even this small matter, you cant do it for my sake.. Hmph...
*The X's heart... will get hurt.. eventually it will have lotssa plasters and wounds. How could this prolong...*
How we wish that the Y wud be more understanding... I guess, Y wud think so too...Haiz..
Changes... tolerate.?
If u r happy and contented with the one you loves.. congrats!!
If u r NOT... GOD jus loves you a lil more... still finding the best for you.. =)
Everyone fall..... some will sit on the problems.. Not all will face it wit courage!!
We jus need a lil more courage.. Nothing is tat hard~ Nothing is impossible..
I remember someone told me... Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE>...
Coz impossible is actually I M Possible..



No comments:
Post a Comment