Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pls dont kill me. The pictures are just for references.

I'm tempted to write a blog that shows changes in my life. (or at lease in terms of appearance) Duh.... picture tells a thousand words.

But if i would really start from the day i own a camera it would be too long to track all down. So, i just being random and start from anywhere with certain inconsistence sequence. =p

The pictures is getting from ok - bad - horri-ji-ble.

I've to use this pictures coz she is pretty mah. There is a chinese saying, good start will set a 50% success of your work.

@ mamak... =D

i think this was 2007. Starbucks. Some random boredom.


Being over-excited of my photo booth.

I love the smile and laughter in this picture. Abit blur though. We took this picture on the very last day of our english class. Things might have change. But i hope many years down the road, i will still remember the fun that we had during our classes.

with June (2007). I guess we still look the same after so many years.

Coursemates.

OMFG!! this is so priceless. Ugly yet i like it. haha..... Ting, you are pretty as always. Sweet. Cheng, you are pretty too (i mean now)

Haha.. Orientation week. Am i massaging for you, chean yi.

Some random weekdays doing shopping with cheng.

Hey.. this is our vege-steamboat. Lol....

Ini lagi history. honeystar + milk = awesome.

Pls forgive my "walkmen" phone. Is not meant for pictures. Therefore, the quality suck till max. Anyway, i love this kinda of crazy trip... wink! Agree?

Our "used-to-be"routine. I'm not sure are we going to be that crazy in future. Everyone has their own dream and path to pursue. I guess we will stil be friends for ~ evah!


With all the memorable pictures up there..of course this one must not be left out. Not many pictures taken. But i just happy that you are there whenever i need a friend. =D

Ouchh.... all the pictures above, taken at lease a year ago. Life is awesome.

I shall never regret on what i've did.
We'll never know where the non-traveled path will lead us to.

Grass is not always greener on the other side.

Loves.