Friday, August 13, 2010

You

Raining. 13th Friday. 8.57pm.

It rains so heavily. My heart pounding with the rain drops.

I'm reading my own blog .friendster. Reminiscing all those that have happen for the past few years.

I log into my "friendster". I go through the inbox. There are a few messages that touched me. I dont even remember i've receive that kinda of messages.

After so many years and i read the message again, i still feel moved.

Ice, thanks for the messages. Now, after 3 years i read again the message asking me to get rid of him (FYI, my ex), i think i have a bunch of great people around me. Although we never meet or never yamcha before. The most that you know about me is i'm his "used-to-be" gf. This shows that you are caring enough to sent me the message. I appreciate it. I actually dont remember did i reply to your message. Once again. Thanks.

I go through my blog. I saw DSLC. I guess only me know what's that. It's just like someone's DMBC (Ooh, shit i dont remember the sequence). Ahhh.... so funny, reading back my own blog. But i love the feeling.

Ps: I'm not free. Im just letting myself to have some times for myself.

2 comments:

c3 said...

aft reading my reaction is like, 'uh'
duno y...hee...maybe i oso sometimes like tt kua...

chenglit said...

=D

Recall back those days is always nostalgia. Despite, bitter or sweet memories. That is also part of me, that make a complete me today. =D