After my trip, i always have something on my mind to eat. Now you know why i am so "fat" after all my trips. =( I'm working hard to get rid of the fat thou. But....
I've been anticipating to come home , partly because i miss GOOD food and of course. I just miss you. =)
You might think i wanna eat local food... Hokkien mee, loh mee.. or whatever. NO.
This is it..
Tada....... KOREAN BBQ. It has been my TOP list since im home. i mean since i came back from CHINA. IT WAS LIKE.... 3 months or more (Dont bother to keep track)
The standard water bottle. All the Korean BBQ uses this. Why? Same supplier or?? Whatever, i shall find out when i've the chance to go Seoul. =p
Awww....... I just miss you.
Here is the MAIN ACTOR!!
The soup is not as bad as the previous one i had in Korean Palace. Might be im too hungry this time. =)
The steam egg.....
We makan so "gelojoh" coz they're closing down at 10pm. We're still there stuffing ourselves with the food.
No doubt, the food is good for the price. Thanks for the dinner......=)
4 comments:
lets go korea
Now air asia open route to korea liao
as cheap as rm99
Jom
Waoo.. That is so cheap. But hard to get the ticket book le. I check on the price a few days ago. It keeps saying no time , no route for that. Urghh..
When you wanna book let me know. I want to... GO!!! lol =)
wah yummy yummy~ why never call us geh...
Kia.. Let's go. No problem. =)
Post a Comment