
When I'm hungry, I think of you my friend. Let's do lunch/dinner together! (Although, i always late. But late better than never)
When I'm happy, I think of you my friend. Let's meet up (same lunch/dinner) There are so much too share.
When I feel gloomy, I think of you my friend. Maybe you are not there always. Bt i know, you are trying your best to make it.
When I need a shoulder to lean on, I think of you my friend.
You always cheer me up unintentionally when im upset.
You always work very hard on your work, that motivates me!
You are great, my dear friend!
We talk and share ideas of everything on earth.
We share "some" common interest (not many though).
We dont meet 24/7. Thus, we treasure all the time we spend together.
"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost"
- Charles Caleb Colton
I seriously, dont wish to see our "friendship" deteriorate in anyway. Coz i believe, God determines who walks into our life. It is up to us to decide who we let go , and who we let to stay, and i refuse to let you go, now and forever!
"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
- Valerie Lombardo
No comments:
Post a Comment