Wednesday, September 29, 2010

me stupid.

It was a woo hoo nite, no doubt.

But, it was a horrible attack to my tummy. wth. Not that i eat a lot also. Ishh..

Then the next morning, while i prepare breakfast for myself. I got this as the reward.
=( =(, pain.
I should not wash dishes nor pans. Nothing.
I need a guy/bf/husband/whoever/whatever to wash it for me next time.
What a good reason. Washing dish is always a nightmare for me. I just dislike gettting my hand wet. I dont mind anything, but not this chores.


Close-up. Is still pain. =(
Craving for some care. =p

Life is still great!
I better get back my ass to do my thesis. STOP PROCRASTINATING.
and ya, while typing this only i realise....my body ache. muscle is screaming for help. I call this good pain. Side effect of stop exercising for months.

No comments: