To be away, is not easy. Is kind of hard to stay a distance from what you are interest in. But nothing comes easy. Sometimes, I think there is always a reason for everything. But i learn that sometimes we just dont need any.
Things happen for a reason though.
Im addicted with the songs from Eason Chen, 最佳损友.
I just like the lyrics. It reflects how people come into your life and was so significant at that particular time. But, due to certain circumstances, things have changed. We are no longer the same. But deep inside, we wish that we could sit down, drink and talk like we used to be. Maybe not today. But there is another day. I just wish that you are just the same and i'll confided my worries to you and you too. I'm paused in perplexity.
Im addicted with the songs from Eason Chen, 最佳损友.
I just like the lyrics. It reflects how people come into your life and was so significant at that particular time. But, due to certain circumstances, things have changed. We are no longer the same. But deep inside, we wish that we could sit down, drink and talk like we used to be. Maybe not today. But there is another day. I just wish that you are just the same and i'll confided my worries to you and you too. I'm paused in perplexity.
P/s: People are growing up! Hey, your best friend birthday. Inner joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment